Thursday, January 11, 2007


This is the old fort in St. Augustine, FL on the morning of the first day of my trip.













I threw this one in because it was the only picture of me early in the trip. Taken just west of Baton Rouge, LA, after Dave Tullier rebuilt my back wheel. The VW Microbus is his pickup/delivery vehicle.









The day after Christmas, about 45 miles east of El Paso.













This is the pier at Mission Bay, taken from Dog Beach in San Diego, CA the Thursday morning after Christmas when I began my Eastward ride back to El Paso.













The penultimate day; 120 miles from Lordsburg to Las Cruces, NM.



















My last morning in Las Cruces, NM. A fitting preparation for my return to winter-time New England!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home